- Great-grandfather of Mary Whittemore — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Phineas Pratt
- Hepsibah Pratt
- Birth Date:
- 4 Feb 1772
- Birth Location:
- Saybrook, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 22 Feb 1842
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- River View Cemetery, Essex, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Spencer
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Jan 1796
- Marriage Location:
- Centerbrook, Essex, Connecticut
Elizabeth Pratt (Ahnentafel No:5 )
Nathan Pratt is referred to in sources as a goldsmith, silversmith or manufacturing jeweller.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Nathan Pratt
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 05/11/2015).
- 2 History of Middlesex County, Connecticut: With Biographical Sketches of Its Prominent Men, New York: J. B. Beers and Co. (1884), 365.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1953, Vol. 29, p. 175.
- 4 Chapman, Rev. Frederick W., The Pratt Family: Or the Descendants of Lieut. William Pratt, One of the First Settlers of Hartford and Say-Brook . . ., Hartford: Case, Lockwood and Company (1864), 80, 99.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 355.
- 6 Whittemore, Bernard Bemis, A Genealogy of Several Branches of the Whittemore Family: Including the Original Whittemore Family of . . ., Nashua, New Hampshire: Francis P. Whittemore, Book and Job Printer (1890), 80.