Lewis Henry Morgan
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Lewis Henry Morgan — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Bronson
- Frances Hills
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 19 Dec 1633
- Christening Location:
- St. Andrew's Church, Earl's Colne, Essex, England
- Death Date:
- 13 May 1697
- Death Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Stephen Hopkins
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 4 Mar 1657
- Marriage Location:
Ebenezer Hopkins (Ahnentafel No:26 )
Dorcas Bronson's maiden name is also seen as Brownson.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Dorcas Bronson
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1851, Vol. 5, p. 43.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1924, Vol. 78, p. 445.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1951, Vol. 105, p. 108.
- 4 The American Genealogist, 1962, Vol. 38, p. 204.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. III, G-H, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2003), 413.
- 6 Barbour, Lucius Barnes, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co., Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2001), 314.
- 7 Coddington, John Insley, "The Brownson, Bronson, or Brunson Family of Earl's Colne, Essex, England, Connecticut, and South Carolina, The American Genealogist, 1962, Vol. 38, Page 195, 204, [Christening].
- 8 Coddington, John Insley, "The Brownson, Bronson, or Brunson Family of Earl's Colne, Essex, England, Connecticut, and South Carolina, The American Genealogist, 1962, Vol. 38, Page 204, [Death].
- 9 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Third Series, Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1915), 453.
- 10 Hopkins, Timothy, John Hopkins of Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1634, and Some of His Descendants, Stanford, California: Stanford University Press (1932), 11-12.
- 11 Olmsted, Henry King and Rev. George K. Ward, Genealogy of the Olmsted Family in America: Embracing the Descendants of James and Richard Olmsted and . . ., New York: A.T. De La Mare Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd. (1912), 17.