John Wellborn Root
1893 Chicago Columbian Exposition Architect
- 5th Great-grandfather of John Wellborn Root — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1614
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Sep 1678
- Death Location:
- Hatfield, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary -----
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1641
- Marriage Location:
John Allis (Ahnentafel No:70 )
Additional marriages for William Allis
- Mary Bronson
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Jun 1678
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Allis
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1962, Vol. 38, p. 203.
- 2 Allen, Orrin Peer, Descendants of William Scott of Hatfield, Mass., 1668-1906: And of John Scott of Springfield, Mass., 1659-1906, Palmer, Massachusetts: The Press of C.B. Fiske and Company (1906), 14-15.
- 3 Allis, Horatio D., Genealogy of William Allis of Hatfield, Mass. and Descendants, Hartford, Connecticut: Art Press (1919), a-d, 1-6.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 6.
- 5 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 29.
- 6 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 367.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 577.
- 8 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 216.
- 9 Seymour, Thomas Day, The Family of the Rev. Jeremiah Day of New Preston to January 1, 1900: A Genealogical Appendix to . . ., New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co. (1900), 6.
- 10 Wells, Daniel White and Reuben Field Wells, A History of Hatfield, Massachusetts, Springfield, Massachusetts: F. C. H. Gibbons (1910), 369.