Thomas Hunt Morgan
Nobel Prize Winner in Physiology or Medicine
- 6th Generation — 3rd Great-grandfather of Thomas Hunt Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- Philip Key
- Susannah Gardiner
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1731
- Birth Location:
- St. Paul's Covent Garden, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Nov 1770
- Death Location:
- Charlestown, Cecil, Maryland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ann Arnold Ross
- Marriage Date:
- 12 Dec 1752
- Marriage Location:
- John Ross Key
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Frances Key
- 1 Baltimore: Its History and Its People, Vol. III - Biography, New York / Chicago: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1912), 513, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 2 Hayden, Rev. Horace Edwin, Virginia Genealogies: A Genealogy of the Glassell Family of Scotland and Virginia, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania: E. B. Yordy, Printer (1891), 169, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Key-Smith, F.S., Francis Scott Key, Author of The Star Bangled Banner, What Else He Was and Who, Washington, D.C.: Key-Smith and Company (1911), 10-11, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Lane, Mrs. Julian C., Key and Allied Families, Macon, Georgia: The J. W. Burke Company (1931), 57-58, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 5 Mackenzie, George Norbury, ed., Colonial Families of the United States of America, New York: Grafton Press (1907), 299-300.
- 6 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al., The Ancestry of Catherine Middleton, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 96.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 88.
- 8 Wikipedia, "John Ross Key", (accessed 11/19/2012).
- 9 Williams, Thomas John Chew and Folger McKinsey, History of Frederick County, Maryland, Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2003 - Reprint of original published 1910), 314.