1st President of the Republic of Texas
- Grandmother of Sam Houston — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Blair
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1726
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Aug 1821
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Timber Ridge Presbyterian Church, Timber Ridge, Rockbridge, Virginia
- Spouse Name:
- John Paxton
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1742
- Marriage Location:
- prob. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Elizabeth "Betsy" Paxton (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Mary Blair's given name is also seen as Martha.
Mary "Polly" Blair
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary "Polly" Blair
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A086705.
- 2 Daughters of the American Revolution Magazine, Vol. 48, January-June, 1916, New York: The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, 438.
- 3 History of Clay and Platte Counties, Missouri: Written and Compiled from the Most Authentic Official and . . ., St. Louis: National Historical Company (1885), 963.
- 4 Green, Thomas Marshall, Historic Families of Kentucky, Cincinnati: Robert Clarke and Co. (1889), 108.
- 5 Paxton, William McClung, The Marshall Family: Or A Genealogical Chart of the Descendants of John Marshall and Elizabeth Markham . . ., Cincinnati: Robert Clarke and Co. (1885), 156.
- 6 Paxton, William McClung, The Paxtons: Their Origin in Scotland and Their Migrations Through England and Ireland, to the Colony of . . ., Platte City, Missouri: Landmark Print (1903), 44-46.