23rd U.S. President
- 4th Great-grandmother of Benjamin Harrison — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Landon
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth "Betty" Landon (Ahnentafel No:35 )
Mary is said to be the daughter of Thomas Delaval, but more research is needed.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary -----
- 1 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 , Baptism for daughter Elizabeth Landon, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 2 Barthelmas, Della Gray , The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference , Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997) , 105.
- 3 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley , American P residential Families , New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993) , 345.
- 4 Glenn, Thomas Allen, ed. , Some Colonial Mansions: and Those Who Lived in Them, Vol. 1 , Philadelphia: Henry T. Coates and Company (1898) , 229, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Keith, Charles P. , The Ancestry of Benjamin Harrison, President of the United States of America 1889-1893 . . . , Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company (1893) , 88, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Landon, James Orville , Landon Genealogy: The French and English Home and Ancestry with Some Account of the Descendan ts of . . . , New York: Clark Boardman Co., Ltd. (1928) , 31, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 7 Seversmith, Herbert Furman , Colonial Families of Long Island, New York and Connecticut , Washington, D.C.: typed manuscript (1939) , Vol. 5, p. 2097, Ancestry.com (Online Database).