Benjamin Harrison V
Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 13th Great-grandfather of Benjamin Harrison V — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Gunselm de Badlesmere
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1275
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 14 Apr 1322
- Death Location:
- Blean, Kent, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret de Clare
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Margery de Badlesmere (Ahnentafel No:16951 )
Elizabeth de Badlesmere
Margaret de Badlesmere
Maud de Badlesmere
1st Lord of Badlesmere
Bartholomew de Badlesmere
View famous kin of Bartholomew de Badlesmere
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Bartholomew de Badlesmere
- 1 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 160.
- 2 Burke, John, A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance, London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley (1831), 518.
- 3 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2498.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. 2, p. 91.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 2.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Bartholomew de Badlesmere, 1st Baron Badlesmere", _1st_Baron_Badlesmere, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1893), 1594.