Lewis and Clark Expedition
- 11th Great-grandmother of Meriwether Lewis — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund Mortimer
- Philippa Plantagenet
- Birth Date:
- 12 Feb 1370/1371
- Birth Location:
- Usk, Monmouthshire, Wales, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Apr 1417
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry "Hotspur" Percy
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 10 Dec 1379
- Marriage Location:
Henry Percy (Ahnentafel No:4988 )
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Mortimer
- Thomas Camoys
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Mortimer
- 1 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 39.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1999, Vol. 13, p. 31.
- 3 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Spring 1981, Vol. 2, Iss. 1, pp. 124-125.
- 4 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Su bjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 149, 163, 167, 176, 180, 184, 186, 198, 210, 225, 227, 242.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317, 351, 355, 737.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 64.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Lady Elizabeth Mortimer", (accessed 2/20/2010).