4th U.S. Vice President
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandfather of George Clinton
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry "Hotspur" Percy
- Elizabeth Mortimer
- Birth Date:
- 3 Feb 1392/1393
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 22 May 1455
- Death Location:
- First Battle of St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor Neville
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1414
- Marriage Location:
- Katherine Percy
2nd Earl of Northumberland, 5th Lord Percy
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry Percy
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 2011, Vol. 165, p. 215.
- 2 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 39, [Birth].
- 3 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Spring 1981, Vol. 2, Iss. 1, p. 125.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 363, 370.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 178.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2011 Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), xxxvi, 431, 564.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 176, 180, 184, 186, 198, 210, 227.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 351, 355.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 64.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Henry Percy, 2nd Earl of Northumberland", (accessed 02/21/2010).