4th U.S. Vice President
- 13th Great-grandmother of George Clinton — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William de Aubeney
- Isabel -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Jun 1301
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert de Ros
- Marriage Date:
- from 5 Jun 1243 to 17 May 1244
- Marriage Location:
William de Ros (Ahnentafel No:17288 )
Mary de Ros
Isabel de Aubeney's surname is also seen as d'Aubigny and d'Albini
Isabel de Aubeney
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isabel de Aubeney
- 1 Burke, Sir Bernard and Ashworth P. Burke, Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage, Baronetage, the Privy Council, Knightage ..., 76th edition, London: Harrison & Sons (1914), 607.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, pp. 72-73.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 422, 433, 435, 437.
- 4 Taylor, Rev. R. V., "Ribston and the Knights Templar", The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, Volume 7 (1882), 432-433.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 1.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Robert de Ros, 1st Baron de Ros", _1st_Baron_de_Ros, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 42, 1647.