Christian/Pop Singer and Songwriter
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandfather of Amy Grant
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT Apr 1618
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1688
- Death Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hepzibah Ford
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Oct 1664
- Marriage Location:
- Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Lydia Marsh
Additional marriages for John Marsh
- Ann Webster
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1642
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Marsh
- 1 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 386, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 2 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 254, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 3 Marsh, Dwight Whitney, Marsh Genealogy: Giving Several Thousand Descendants of John Marsh of Hartford, Ct., 1636-1895, Amherst, Massachusetts: Press of Carpenter and Morehouse (1895), 13-14, 228, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 110.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 55, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Webster, William Holcomb and Rev. Melville Reuben Webster, History and Genealogy of the Gov. John Webster Family of Connecticut: With Numerous Portraits and Illustrations, Rochester, New York: E. R. Andrews Printing Company (1915), 30, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 7 Wikipedia, "John Webster (governor)", (accessed 11/20/2013).