Christian/Pop Singer and Songwriter
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandmother of Amy Grant
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Ford
- Elizabeth Charde
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 15 May 1625
- Christening Location:
- Holy Trinity, Dorchester, Dorsetshire, England
- Death Date:
- 11 Apr 1683
- Death Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Marsh
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Oct 1664
- Marriage Location:
- Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
Lydia Marsh (Ahnentafel No:529 )
Additional marriages for Hepzibah Ford
- Richard Lyman
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1644
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hepzibah Ford
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine , 2007, Vol. 8.5. p. 39, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 314.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 2, G-O , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995) , 1219.
- 4 Coleman, Lyman , Genealogy of the Lyman Family, in Great Britain and America; the Ancestors and Descendants o f Richard Lyman from . . . , Albany, New York: J. Munsell (1872) , 39, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Dewey, Adelbert M., et. al. , Life of George Dewey, Rear Admiral, U.S.N., and Dewey Family History , Westfield, Massachusetts: Dewey Publishing Company (1898) , 391, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Frost, Josephine C. , Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard , Unknown: Unknown (1927) , 45, 62-64, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 7 Holman, Mary Lovering , Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1 , Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948) , 386, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 8 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell , American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestor s Settled in the U.S., Vol. 11 , Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1898) , 226, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 9 Marsh, Dwight Whitney , Marsh Genealogy: Giving Several Thousand Descendants of John Marsh of Hartford, Ct., 1636-189 5 , Amherst, Massachusetts: Press of Carpenter and Morehouse (1895) , 13, 228, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Ki n, Volume 1 , Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998) , 11, 175.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Ki n, Volume 2 , Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999) , 37, 110.
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner , American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984) , 55, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 13 Webster, William Holcomb and Rev. Melville Reuben Webster , History and Genealogy of the Gov. John Webster Family of Connecticut: With Numerous Portrait s and Illustrations , Rochester, New York: E. R. Andrews Printing Company (1915) , 30, Internet Archive (Digital Library).