- 18th Generation — 15th Great-grandfather of Hugh Grant
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Plantagenet
- Cecily Neville
- Birth Date:
- 28 Apr 1442
- Birth Location:
- Rouen, Normandy, France
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 9 Apr 1483
- Death Location:
- Westminster, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Woodville
- Marriage Date:
- 1 May 1464
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth of York
Edward IV, King of England
Additional marriages for Edward IV, King of England
- Elizabeth Wayte
- Marriage Date:
- NOT MARRIED
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward IV, King of England
- 1 American Ancestors Magazine, 2011, Vol. 12.4, p. 36, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 73, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 275.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 44-47, 214.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 100, 106.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 360.
- 8 The Marquis of Ruvigny and Raineval, The Blood Royal of Britain: Being a Roll of the Living Descendants of Edward IV and Henry VII, King of England, and . . ., London: T. C. and E.C. Jack (1903), 1, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Edward IV of England", (accessed 04/30/2011).