Co-Founder of American Express and Wells Fargo and Co.
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Henry Wells — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Belden
- Lydia Standish
- Birth Date:
- Mar 1675
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Jan 1759
- Death Location:
- Colchester, New London, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westchester Cemetery, Westchester, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Stephen Kellogg
- Marriage Date:
- 8 May 1695
- Marriage Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
Stephen Kellogg Jr. (Ahnentafel No:10 )
Lydia Belden's maiden name is also seen as Belding.
Additional marriages for Lydia Belden
- Benjamin Lewis
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lydia Belden
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 08/14/2013).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Westfield Births, p. 20, Birth record for son Silas Kellogg.
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Hadley, Vol. 1, p. 37, Marriage record for Stephen Kellogg and Liddia Belding.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1860, Vol. 14, p. 127.
- 5 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #42287, Membership application for Albert Blanchard Kellogg.
- 6 Hopkins, Timothy, The Kelloggs in the Old World and the New, Vol. 1, San Francisco, California: Sunset Press and Photo Engraving Co. (1903), 30, 42.