- Father of John Post — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Abraham Post
- Ann Hurst
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 24 Jun 1604
- Christening Location:
- Hollingbourne, Kent, England
- Death Date:
- 16 Aug 1659
- Death Location:
- Oyster River Quarter, Saybrook, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Ancient Burying Ground, Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Elinor Panton
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Oct 1625
- Marriage Location:
- Langley, Kent, England
John Post (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Stephen Post
- 1 Commemorative Biographical Record of Hartford County, Connecticut: Containing Biographical Sketches . . ., Chicago: J. H. Beers and Co. (1901), 264-265.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 05/09/2013).
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, January 2006, Vol. 160, Page 32, [Christening].
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, January 2006, Vol. 160, Page 32, [Death].
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, July 1992, Vol. 146, Page 212-213.
- 6 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1992, Vol. 146, p. 212.
- 7 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. V, M-P, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 497-500.
- 8 Andrews, Henry Porter, The Descendants of John Porter, of Windsor, Connecticut, Saratoga Springs, NY: G.W. Ball (1882), 84.
- 9 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William Hyde, of Norwich (2 vols.), Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 4.
- 10 Watkins, Walter K. and Eben Putnam, New England Ancestry of Grover Cleveland, President of the United States, Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press (1892), 13, 15.