TV and Movie Actor
- 8th Great-grandfather of James Spader — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Minor
- Grace Palmer
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 30 Aug 1635
- Christening Location:
- Charlestown (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Death Date:
- 17 Sep 1719
- Death Location:
- Woodbury, Litchfield, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Booth
- Marriage Date:
- 19 or 21 OCT 1658
- Marriage Location:
- Stratford, Fairfield, Connecticut
Elizabeth Minor (Ahnentafel No:655 )
John Minor's surname is also seen as Miner.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Minor
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1975, Vol. 51, Page 235.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1944, Vol. 21, p. 68.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1264.
- 4 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley, American Presidential Families, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993), 471-472.
- 5 Grant, Arthur Hastings, The Grant Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of Matthew Grant of Windsor, Conn. 1601-1898, Poughkeepsie, New York: Press of A.V. Haight (1898), 3.
- 6 Jacobus, Donald L., The Genealogy of the Booth Family: Booth Families of Connecticut for Six or More Generations, Pleasant Hill, Missouri: Eden C. Booth (1952), 2-3.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines, comp., History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield, Vol. 1, Baltimore: Reprinted for Clearfield Company (2007, originally published 1930-1932), 615.
- 8 Marshall, Edward Chauncey, The Ancestry of General Grant, and their Contemporaries, New York: Sheldon and Company (1869), 167.
- 9 Wheeler, Richard Anson, History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900, New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900), 466-467.