TV and Movie Actor
- 2nd Great-grandfather of James Spader — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Seth Preston Beers
- Belinda Webster
- Birth Date:
- 18 Feb 1817
- Birth Location:
- Litchfield, Litchfield Co., Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Feb 1863
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- East Cemetery, Litchfield, Litchfield Co., Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Victoria Clerc
- Marriage Date:
- 13 May 1845
- Marriage Location:
- Christ Church, Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
Henry Augustin Beers (Ahnentafel No:10 )
George Webster Beers
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George Webster Beers
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Litchfield, p. 19, Birth record for George Webster Beers.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 01/18/2016).
- 3 Barnard, Henry, Tribute to Gallaudet: A Discourse in Commemoration of the Life, Character and Services of the Rev. Thomas H. Gallaudet, Hartford: Brockett, Hutchinson and Co. (1854), 111.
- 4 Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf, Proceedings of the Fifteenth Meeting of the Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf . . ., Washington: Government Printing Office (1899), 279.
- 5 Gerberich, Albert H., The Brenneman History, Scottdale, Pennsylvania: Mennonite Publishing House (1938), 634.
- 6 Hinman, Royal R., R. R. Hinman's Catalogue of the First Puritan Settlers of the Colony of Connecticut, Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1852), 280.
- 7 Kingsbury, Frederick John and Mary Kingsbury Talcott, The Genealogy of the Descendants of Henry Kingsbury of Ipswich and Haverhill, Mass., Hartford Press: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1905), 234.
- 8 Marquis, Albert Nelson, ed., Who's Who in New England: Biographical Dictionary of Leading Living Men and Women of the States of Maine, . . ., Chicago: A. N. Marquis and Company, Publishers (1909), 92.
- 9 Russell, Gurdon Wadsworth, et. al., Contributions to the History of Christ Church, Hartford, Hartford: Belknap and Warfield (1895), 659.
- 10 Woodruff, George C., A Genealogical Register of the Inhabitants of the Town of Litchfield, Conn . . ., Hartford: Hartford Press, The Case, Lockwood and Brainerd Company (1900), 26.