Stage, TV, and Movie Actor
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandfather of John Lithgow
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Graves
- Sarah Scott
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 16 Feb 1623/1624
- Christening Location:
- Thundridge, Hertfordshire, England
- Death Date:
- 19 Sep 1677
- Death Location:
- Hatfield, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Church
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- John Graves
Isaac Graves was killed in an Indian attack on Hatfield, Massachusetts, on 19 SEP 1677. He and his brother John were surprised by the Indians while shingling a roof.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isaac Graves
- 1 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008), Hadley, Vol. 1, p. 27, Birth record for daughter Hannah Graves.
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 2007, Vol. 82, p. 108, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Barbour, Lucius Barnes, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co., Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2001), 171, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 4 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, Volume 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1908), 802, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 5 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 546, 577-579, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Leavitt, Emily Wilder, The Blair Family of New England, Boston: David Clapp and Son (1900), 164, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 349, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Wells, Daniel White and Reuben Field Wells, A History of Hatfield, Massachusetts, Springfield, Massachusetts: F. C. H. Gibbons (1910), 409-410, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 9 Weygant, Charles H., The Sacketts of America, Their Ancestors and Descendants 1630-1907, Newburgh, New York: Journal Print (1907), 24-25, Hathi Trust Digital Library.