David Hyde Pierce
Stage, TV, and Movie Actor
- 8th Great-grandmother of David Hyde Pierce — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Hayward
- Margery -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1636
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Sep 1690
- Death Location:
- Mendon, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ferdinando Thayer
- Marriage Date:
- 14 Jan 1652/1653
- Marriage Location:
- Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts
Josiah Thayer (Ahnentafel No:736 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Huldah Hayward
- 1 Braintree, MA: Vital and Church Records, 1638-1850, Birth record for daughter Hulda Thayer.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Mendon Deaths, Page 505, [Death].
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Vol. 1, p. 257, Birth record for daughter Naomi Thayer.
- 4 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2005, Vol. 6, Iss. 4, p. 40.
- 5 Bassette, Buell Burdett, One Bassett Family in America with All Connections in America and Many in Great Britain and France, New Britain, Connecticut: Privately Printed (1926), 715, [Birth].
- 6 Cutter, William Richard, New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1913), 131.
- 7 Poole, Herbert Armstrong, The Genealogy of John Lindsley (1845-1909) and his Wife Virginia Thayer Payne (1856-1941) of Boston, Massachusetts, Milton, Massachusetts: Privately Printed (1950), 385, [Death].
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#47 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The New England Ancestry of Baseball Icon Tyrus Raymond Ty Cobb", (accessed 07/13/2017).
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 36.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009).
- 11 Thayer, Bezaleel, Memorial of the Thayer Name, From the Massachusetts Colony of Weymouth and Braintree, Embracing Genealogical and . . ., Oswego, New York: R. J. Oliphant, Steam Book and Job Printer (1874), 221-222.