David Hyde Pierce
Stage, TV, and Movie Actor
- 9th Great-grandfather of David Hyde Pierce — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Lake
- Elizabeth Sandell
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 26 Sep 1590
- Christening Location:
- North Benfleet, Essex, England
- Death Date:
- from 1657 to 18 JAN 1661/1662
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret Reade
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1616
- Marriage Location:
Hannah Lake (Ahnentafel No:1429 )
Some published sources incorrectly claim that John Lake was the son of Richard Lake and his second wife Anne Morelly, thereby making John Lake a half-brother of Sir Edward Lake.
John Lake Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Lake Jr.
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1997, Vol. 14, p. 148.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 726.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage i s Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 151.
- 4 Davis, Walter Goodwin, The Ancestry of Bethia Harris, 1748-1833: Wife of Dudley Wildes of Topsfield, Massachusetts, Portland, Maine: Southworth Press (1934), 52-56.
- 5 Gallup Family Assoc., Gallup Genealogy: Gallop, Galloup, Galloupe, Gallupe, Gollop; 2nd Edition, Revised and Expand ed, Provo, Utah: Brigham Young University (1987), 8.
- 6 Stevens, Plowdon, Stephens-Stevens Genealogy, New York: Frank Allaben Genealogical Company (1909), 28.