David Hyde Pierce
Stage, TV, and Movie Actor
- 9th Great-grandmother of David Hyde Pierce — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Abell Wheeler
- Jane Shepard
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 25 Apr 1600
- Christening Location:
- Thornbury, Gloucestershire, England
- Death Date:
- 11 or 13 FEB 1672/1673
- Death Location:
- Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Thayer
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Apr 1618
- Marriage Location:
- Thornbury, Gloucester, England
Ferdinando Thayer (Ahnentafel No:1472 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margery Wheeler
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2005, Vol. 6, Iss. 4, p. 40.
- 2 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volume 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1913), 1915.
- 3 Huxford, Daniel H., Vital Records of Braintree, Massachusetts, 1643-1793; originally published as Records of the Town of Braintree, (Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2006), 1:34, [Death].
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 166.
- 5 Poole, Herbert Armstrong, The Genealogy of John Lindsley (1845-1909) and his Wife Virginia Thayer Payne (1856-1941) of Boston, Massachusetts, Milton, Massachusetts: Privately Printed (1950), 452.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 495.
- 7 Smith, Dean Crawford, The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1878-1908: Part 3, The Ancestry of Henry Clay Bartlett, 1832-1892, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2004), 375-379.
- 8 Thayer, Elisha, et. al., Family Memorial, Part 1: Genealogy of Fourteen Families of the Early Settler of New England, of the Names . . ., Hingham: J. Farmer, Printer (1835), 136.