- 6th Great-grandmother of Carole Lombard — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Benjamin Bellows
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Joanna Bellows (Ahnentafel No:235 )
Dorcas Cutler is claimed by some published sources to be the daughter of James Cutler (c.1606-1694) and his second wife Mary. However, Robert Charles Anderson makes no reference to James and Mary having a daughter named Dorcas. The only children known for them are Elizabeth (wife of John Parmenter), Thomas, and Sarah (wife of Thomas Waite), the two daughters being mentioned in James's will in 1684.
Additional marriages for Dorcas Cutler
- Henry Willard
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1690
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Dorcas Cutler
- 1 Early Generations of the Wetherby, Witherby, Wetherbee, Witherbee Family in New England, Par t I , Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society [manuscript] (1946) , 109, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , 2010, Vol. 164, p. 157, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T- Y , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011) , 422.
- 4 Holman, Mary Lovering , Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1 , Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948) , 35, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 5 Mazza, Ethel Wetherbee , John Wetherbee of Marlboro and Stow, Massachusetts, Volume 1 , Somersworth, New Hampshire: New Hampshire Printers (1991) , 7, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Merriam, Ellen M. , The Ancestors of the John Lowe Family Circle and Their Descendants , Fitchburg: The Sentinel Printing Company (1901) , 117, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Pope, Charles Henry, et. al. , Willard Genealogy: Sequel to Willard Memoir , Cambridge: Murray and Emery Company (1915) , 18-19, Hathi Trust Digital Library.