Frank W. Woolworth
Founder of F.W. Woolworth Company
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandmother of Frank W. Woolworth
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1673
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Preston
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1635
- Marriage Location:
Eliasaph Preston (Ahnentafel No:90 )
Mary is often claimed to be the daughter of Robert Seabrook. This claim is believed to be wrong and based on a misinterpretation of a deed in Stratford.
Additional marriages for Mary -----
- Thomas Kimberly
- Marriage Date:
- from Apr 1660 to Aug 1661
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary -----
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1948, Vol. 102, p. 102.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005) , 164.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. V, M-P< /a> , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007) , 521.
- 4 Andrews, Henry Porter , The Descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Conn. 1635-9, Vol. 1 , Saratoga Springs: G. W. Ball, Book and Job Printer (1893) , 54, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman , Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952) , 668, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Swanson, Earle and Patricia , The Dorchester Family Chronicles , Fort Wayne, Indiana: Unknown (1995) , 6, Internet Archive (Digital Library).