9th Governor of Alaska
- 4th Generation — Great-grandmother of Sarah Palin
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas S. Ruddock
- Maria Nancy Newell
- Birth Date:
- ABT Oct 1867
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Sep 1934
- Death Location:
- Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., California
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Charles Brandt
- Marriage Date:
- 30 Jun 1894
- Marriage Location:
- Covina, Los Angeles, California
Nellie Marie Brandt (Ahnentafel No:5 )
May Ruddock's given name is also seen as Mary.
May Belle Ruddock
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for May Belle Ruddock
- 1 California, County Marriages, 1850-1952 , Marriage certificate for Charles Francis Heath and daughter Nellir Marie Brandt, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 2 California, County Marriages, 1850-1952 , Marriage certificate for Henry Charles Brandt and May Belle Ruddock, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 3 Federal Census , CA, Los Angeles County, 1910, Los Angeles A.D. 72, E.D. 198, Sheet 10B, Image 20 of 27, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 4 Federal Census , CA, Los Angeles County, 1900, Los Angeles Ward 3, E.D. 28, Sheet 11A, Image 21 of 26, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 5 Federal Census , IL, Cook County, 1880, Chicago, E.D. 109, p. 9, Image 9 of 46, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 6 Federal Census , WI, Green Lake County, 1870, Berlin Ward 1, p. 15, Image 14 of 31, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 7 Salt Lake County, Utah, Death records, 1908-1949 , Death record for May B Ruddick Brandt, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 8 Utah, Death and Military Death Certificates, 1904-1961 , Death certificate for May B Ruddick Brandt, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 9 Andreas, A. T. , History of Chicago from the Earliest Period to the Present Time, Vol 3, From the Fire of 187 1 until 1885 , Chicago: The A. T. Andreas Company (1886) , 383.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Fa milies on the Mayflower , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020) , 149.