9th Governor of Alaska
- 9th Great-grandmother of Sarah Palin — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Jonathan Rudd
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1648
- Birth Location:
- prob. Saybrook (now Deep River), Middlesex, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Aug 1726
- Death Location:
- Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Bingham
- Marriage Date:
- 12 Dec 1666
- Marriage Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
Thomas Bingham (Ahnentafel No:1080 )
Mary Rudd may have been the daughter of Jonathan and Mary Rudd.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Rudd
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Windham, p. 33, Death record for Mary Bingham.
- 2 Norwich CT: Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848, Vol. 1, p. 8, Birth record for daughter Mary Bingham.
- 3 Norwich CT: Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848, Vol. 1, p. 8, Marriage record for Thomas Bingham and Mary Rudd.
- 4 Norwich CT: Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848, Vol. 1, p. 8, Birth record for son Joseph Bingham.
- 5 Bingham, Brig. Gen. Theodore A., The Bingham Family in the United States, Especially of the State of Connecticut: Including Notes on the . . ., Easton, Pennsylvania: The Bingham Association (1927), vol. 1, part 3, pp. 163, 169-170, 187-197.
- 6 Caulkins, Frances Manwaring, History of Norwich, Connecticut: From Its Possession by the Indians to the Year 1866, Privately Printed (1874), 164-165.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines, The Granberry Family and Allied Families: Including the Ancestry of Helen (Woodward) Granberry, New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1945), 312.
- 8 Perkins, Mary E., Old Families of Norwich, Connecticut, MDCLX to MDCCC, Genealogies, Vol. 1, Part 1, Cambridge: University Press - John Wilson and Son (1900), 31.