9th Governor of Alaska
- 10th Great-grandmother of Sarah Palin — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lewis Latham
- Elizabeth -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 15 Feb 1609/1610
- Christening Location:
- Kempston, Bedfordshire, England
- Death Date:
- Sep 1677
- Death Location:
- Newport, Newport Co., Rhode Island
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Common Burying Ground, Newport, Newport Co., Rhode Island
- Spouse Name:
- William Dungan
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1627
- Marriage Location:
Frances Dungan (Ahnentafel No:2181 )
Additional marriages for Frances Latham
- Jeremiah "Jeremy" Clarke
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1637
- William Vaughan
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Frances Latham
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 2, p. 372.
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 71.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 193.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1925, Vol. 79, p. 248.
- 5 Rhode Island Roots: Journal of the Rhode Island Genealogical Society, 1991, Vol. 17, p. 72.
- 6 The Genealogist, Assoc. for the Promotion of Scholarship in Genealogy, Ltd., 1989, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 167-194.
- 7 Barker, Elizabeth Frye, Barker Genealogy, New York: Frye Publishing Co. (1927), 11.
- 8 Brenneman, Richard E., "Notable Kin - New England in Hollywood, Part Three: The Possible Rhode Island Ancestry of Ma rilyn Monroe", www.americanancestors.org/notable-kin-the-possible-rhode-island-ancestry-of-marilyn-monroe, (accessed 10/09/2014).
- 9 Emery, William M., The Howland Heirs: Being the Story of a Family and a Fortune and the Inheritance of a Trust E stablished . . ., New Bedford, Massachusetts: E. Anthony and Sons, Inc. (1919), 34-35.
- 10 Jordan, John W., ed., Colonial Families of Philadelphia, Vol. 2, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1911), 1459.
- 11 Leach, Josiah Granville, Genealogical and Biographical Memorials of the Reading, Howell, Yerkes, Watts, Latham, and El kins Families, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: J. B. Lippincott Company (1898), 219-222.
- 12 Putnam, Eben, The Holden Genealogy: Ancestry and Descendants of Richard and Justinian Holden and of Randal l Holden, Volume 1, Cambridge: Press of The Murray Printing Company (1923), 379.
- 13 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogica l Tribute with 50 New . . .", (accessed 07/06/2017).
- 14 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogica l Tribute with 50 New . . .", (accessed 07/21/2017).
- 15 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 215.
- 16 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 17-18.
- 17 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 114, 271.
- 18 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 488.
- 19 Wikipedia, "Frances Latham", (accessed 04/16/2013).
- 20 Wikipedia, "Jeremy Clarke (governor)", (accessed 04/16/2013).