Shubael D. Childs
Founder of S.D. Childs & Company
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Shubael D. Childs — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Fay
- Mary Brigham
- Birth Date:
- 30 Nov 1669
- Birth Location:
- Marlborough, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Jan 1747
- Death Location:
- Westborough, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Pine Grove Cemetery, Westborough, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Wellington
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Dec 1690
- Marriage Location:
Benjamin Fay (Ahnentafel No:12 )
John Fay Jr.
View famous kin of John Fay
Additional marriages for John Fay Jr.
- Levinah Brigham
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Dec 1729
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Fay Jr.
- 1 Encyclopedia of Connecticut Biography: Genealogical - Memorial, New York: The American Historical Society (1917), 250.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 09/22/2011).
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Marlborough Births, Vol. 1, p. 69.
- 4 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Marlborough, Vol. 1, pp. 68-70, Births and baptisms for children of John and Elizabeth Fay.
- 5 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Westborough, Vol. 1, pp. 38-41, Birth records for children of John and Elizabeth Fay.
- 6 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, July 1936, Vol. 90, Page 289.
- 7 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 403.
- 8 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volume 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 2119.
- 9 Johnson, George Henry, One Branch of the Fay Family Tree: An Account of the Ancestors and Descendants of William and Elizabeth Fay, Columbus, Ohio: The Champlin Press (1913), 20-27.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 509.