3rd U.S. President and Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 14th Great-grandmother of Thomas Jefferson — 17th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Patrick de Chaworth
- Isabella de Beauchamp
- Birth Date:
- 2 Feb 1282
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 3 Dec 1322
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Plantagenet
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 2 Mar 1297
- Marriage Location:
Henry of Lancaster
Joan of Lancaster (Ahnentafel No:51001 )
Maud de Chaworth
View famous kin of Maud de Chaworth
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Maud de Chaworth
- 1 The American Genealogist, 2004, Vol. 79, p. 19.
- 2 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 39.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 374, 377.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 623.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 25, 27.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Maud Chaworth", (accessed 02/20/2010).