- 8th Great-grandfather of Margaret Brand — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Hale
- Mary Lambert
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1568
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 27 Aug 1634
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Kings Walden, Hertfordshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Rose Bond
- Marriage Date:
- 23 Feb 1595
- Marriage Location:
- Church of St. Olave Old Jewry, London, England
Rowland Hale (Ahnentafel No:892 )
William Hale is often incorrectly said to be the father of Thomas Hale of Watton-at-Stone, the immigrant to New England in 1637.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Hale
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1945, Vol. 22, p. 182.
- 2 The Transactions of the East Riding Antiquarian Society for the Year Ending October, 1905, Vol. 13, Part 1, Hull: A. Brown and Sons, Ltd., The Savile Press (1906), 83.
- 3 Burke, John, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol. 1, A to L, London: Henry Colburn, Publisher (1847), 524.
- 4 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 267.
- 5 Welles, Albert, History of the Buell Family in England: From the Remotest Times Ascertainable from Our Ancient Histories, and in America, New York: Society Library (1881), 365.