- 17th Great-grandfather of Margaret Brand — 20th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward II, King of England
- Isabella of France
- Birth Date:
- 13 Nov 1312
- Birth Location:
- Windsor, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Jun 1377
- Death Location:
- Sheen, Surrey, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Philippa of Hainault
- Marriage Date:
- 24/25 Jan 1328
- Marriage Location:
- York Minster, York, England
Edward of Woodstock
Lionel of Antwerp
John of Gaunt (Ahnentafel No:454090 )
Edmund of Langley
King of England
Edward III, King of England
View famous kin of Edward III, King of England
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward III, King of England
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, pp. 31, 73.
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2011, Vol. 165, p. 215.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1994, Vol. 148, p. 140.
- 5 The Genealogical Magazine: A Journal of Family History, Heraldry, and Pedigrees, Volume II, May, 1898 - April, 1899, London: Elliot Stock (1899), 161.
- 6 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 86.
- 7 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 8 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1999, Vol. 13, pp. 30-31.
- 9 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Spring 1981, Vol. 2, Iss. 1, p. 125.
- 10 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 11 Burke, Sir Bernard, Royal Descents and Pedigrees of Founders' Kin, London: Harrison, Bookseller to the Queen (1864), Pedigree XIX.
- 12 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 70, 143.
- 13 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 14 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 49.
- 15 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 47, 149-247.
- 16 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317, 351, 355, 375, 400, 436, 900.
- 17 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 18 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 360, 412.
- 19 The Surrey Archaeological Society, Surrey Archaeological Collections, Relating to the History and Antiquities of the County, Vol. 3, London: Lovell Reeve and Co. (1865), 50.
- 20 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 8-9.
- 21 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26.
- 22 Wikipedia, "Edward III of England", (accessed 02/21/2010).