Ancestry of Princess
Princess of Wales
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Diana — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Gordon-Lennox
- Caroline Paget
- Birth Date:
- 13 Apr 1838
- Birth Location:
- Portland Place, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Oct 1910
- Death Location:
- Laleham House, Staines, Middlesex, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- All Saints Churchyard, Laleham, Surrey, England
- Spouse Name:
- Charles George Bingham
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Nov 1859
- Marriage Location:
- St. George's Church, Hanover Square, London, England
Rosalind Cecilia Caroline Bingham (Ahnentafel No:11 )
Cecilia Catherine Gordon-Lennox
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Cecilia Catherine Gordon-Lennox
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 12/27/2012).
- 2 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 12/27/2012).
- 3 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 13.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 5 Wikipedia, "Charles Bingham, 4th Earl of Lucan", _4th_Earl_of_Lucan, (accessed 12/27/2012).
- 6 Wikipedia, "Charles Gordon-Lennox, 5th Duke of Richmond", _5th_Duke_of_Richmond, (accessed 12/27/2012).