Ancestry of Princess
Princess of Wales
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Diana — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joseph Strong
- Rebecca Young
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 25 Aug 1805
- Christening Location:
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania
- Death Date:
- 9 Jul 1863
- Death Location:
- New York, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Wood
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Mar 1823
- Marriage Location:
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Chillicothe, Ross, Ohio
Ellen Wood (Ahnentafel No:27 )
Eleanor "Ellen" Strong
View famous kin of Eleanor Strong
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eleanor "Ellen" Strong
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, pp. 93-94.
- 2 New York, U.S., Death Newspaper Extracts, 1801-1890 (Barber Collection), New York Evening Post, 09 JUL 1863, Obituary for Eleanor Wood.
- 3 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 19.
- 4 Kidd, Charles, Debrett Goes to Hollywood, New York: St. Martin's Press (1986), 122.
- 5 McGhan, Judith, Genealogies of Connecticut Families: From the New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2006), 635-636.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 578.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 21-23.