Princess of Wales
- 2nd Generation — Father of Princess Diana
- Ahnentafel No:
- Albert Edward John Spencer
- Cynthia Elinor Beatrix Hamilton
- Birth Date:
- 24 Jan 1924
- Birth Location:
- London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 Mar 1992
- Death Location:
- St. John's Wood, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Mary the Virgin with St. John Churchyard, Great Brington, Northamptonshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Frances Ruth Burke Roche
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Jun 1954
- Marriage Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
- Diana Frances Spencer
8th Earl Spencer
Edward John Spencer
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward John Spencer
- 1 England and Wales, Marriage Index, 1916-2005, Marriage record for Edward J Spencer and Frances R B Roche, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 2 Find A Grave, (accessed 01/01/2014).
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 116, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1997, Vol. 14, p. 71, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 96.
- 6 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2000, Vol. 33, Page 18, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 7 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 5.
- 8 Kidd, Charles, Debrett Goes to Hollywood, New York: St. Martin's Press (1986), 122.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 578.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 25, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009).
- 13 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "House of Windsor Family Tree", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 14 Wikipedia, "John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer", (accessed 03/31/2011).