Duke of Cambridge
- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandfather of Prince William
- Ahnentafel No:
- Claude Bowes-Lyon
- Frances Dora Smith
- Birth Date:
- 14 Mar 1855
- Birth Location:
- Lowndes Square, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Nov 1944
- Death Location:
- Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Jul 1881
- Marriage Location:
- Petersham, Surrey, England
- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
12th/14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne
Claude George Bowes-Lyon
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Claude George Bowes-Lyon
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine, Fall 2002, Vol. 3.4, p. 35, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Lodge, Edmund, The Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire as at Present Existing . . ., 28th edition, London: Hurst and Blackett, Publishers (1859), 543, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2287.
- 4 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 130.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition", www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents, (accessed 10/26/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 7 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "House of Windsor Family Tree", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 8 Walford, Edward, The Windsor Peerage for 1893 (Fourth Year), London: Chatto and Windus, Piccadilly (1893), 553, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Claude Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne", (accessed 05/11/2011).