Duke of Cambridge
- 20th Generation — 17th Great-grandfather of Prince William
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Grey
- Avice Marmion
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1367
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Lora de St. Quintin
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth Grey
Sir Robert Grey would later become Sir Robert Marmion.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Grey
- 1 The Ancestor: A Quarterly Review of County and Family History, Heraldry and Antiquities, Number 4, Jan 1903, Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company (1903), 15.
- 2 Cokayne, George Edward, ed., Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and The United Kingdom Vol. 3, London: George Bell and Sons (1890), 364, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 3 Nicolas, Nicholas Harris, A Synopsis of the Peerage of England; Exhibiting, Under Alphabetical Arrangement, The Date of Creation, . . .Vol. II, London: J. Nichols and Son (1825), 417.
- 4 Raine, James, comp., Wills and Inventories Illustrative of the History, Manners, Language, Statistics . . ., Part I, London: J. B. Nichols and Son (1835), 74.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 14.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 395.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Henry FitzHugh, 3rd Baron FitzHugh", (accessed 09/06/2013).
- 8 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 80.