Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Cambridge
- 15th Great-grandfather of William — 18th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund Tudor
- Margaret Beaufort
- Birth Date:
- 28 Jan 1457
- Birth Location:
- Pembroke Castle, Wales, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Apr 1509
- Death Location:
- Richmond Palace, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth of York
- Marriage Date:
- 18 Jan 1486
- Marriage Location:
Henry VIII, King of England
Mary Tudor (Ahnentafel No:95015 )
Henry VII, King of England
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry VII, King of England
- 1 American Ancestors , "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia , The Lives of the Kings and Quee ns of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 214.
- 3 Furness, Hannah , "Benedict Cumberbatch and Alan Turing are related, genealogists claim", The Telegraph, (accessed 06/30/2017).
- 4 Paget, Gerald , The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 40.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 24, 35.
- 7 The Marquis of Ruvigny and Raineval , The Blood Royal of Britain: Being a Roll of the Living Descendants of Edward IV and Henry VII , King of England, and . . ., London: T. C. and E.C. Jack (1903), 1.
- 8 Wikipedia , "Henry VII of England", (accessed 04/30/2011).