Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Cambridge
- 16th Great-grandmother of William — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Woodville
- Jacquetta of Luxembourg
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1437
- Birth Location:
- Grafton Regis, Northamptonshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Jun 1492
- Death Location:
- Bermondsey, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Edward IV, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- 1 May 1464
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth of York (Ahnentafel No:190031 )
Elizabeth Woodville's maiden name is also seen as Wydeville.
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Woodville
- John Grey
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1452
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Woodville
- 1 American Ancestors , "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor , Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2507.
- 3 Paget, Gerald , The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89, 95.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham , Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 275.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 50.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 46, 214, 218.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 100, 106.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp. , Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 360.
- 9 The Marquis of Ruvigny and Raineval , The Blood Royal of Britain: Being a Roll of the Living Descendants of Edward IV and Henry VII , King of England, and . . ., London: T. C. and E.C. Jack (1903), 1.
- 10 Wikipedia , "Elizabeth Woodville", (accessed 04/30/2011).