Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Cambridge
- 20th Great-grandmother of William — 23rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT Feb 1282/1283
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John V le Strange
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
John VI le Strange (Ahnentafel No:2891832 )
Elizabeth le Strange
Walton is also seen as d'Eiville of Walton, or Walton Deyville.
Sources disagree on who Maud's father was giving as possibilities John de Walton, Roger de Walton Deyville, or Ebles de Montibus.
Maud de Walton
Additional marriages for Maud de Walton
- John de Stradling
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Maud de Walton
- 1 Hemingway, Patricia S. , The Hemingways: Past and Present and Allied Families, Rev. Ed. , Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc. (1988) , 10.
- 2 Le Strange, Hamon , Le Strange Records: A Chronicle of the Early Le Stranges of Norfolk and the March of Wales A. D. 1100-1310 . . . , New York, Bombay, Calcutta and Madras: Longmans, Green and Co. (1916) , Pedigree V, VI and VII, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Mosley, Charles, editor , Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition , Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999) , 2506, FamousKin.com Genealogical Library.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immig rants to the American Colonies or the United States , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008) , 509.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec , or the United States (2 vols.) , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018) , 813.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al. , Ancestral Roots of Certain Amer ican Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition , Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004) , 235.