Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Cambridge
- 17th Great-grandfather of William — 20th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund of Langley
- Isabella of Castile
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1375
- Birth Location:
- Conisburgh Castle, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Aug 1415
- Death Location:
- Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne de Mortimer
- Marriage Date:
- May 1406
- Marriage Location:
Richard Plantagenet (Ahnentafel No:396404 )
1st Earl of Cambridge
Richard of York was beheaded.
Richard of York
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard of York
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States , 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The Genealogical Magazine: A Journal of Family History, Heraldry, and Pedigrees, Volume II, M ay, 1898 - April, 1899 , London: Elliot Stock (1899) , 161, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Familie s of Europe , (accessed 05/07/2011).
- 4 American Ancestors , "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry" , (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 5 Fisher, George , A Companion and Key to the History of England: Consisting of Copious Genealogical Details o f the British Sovereigns . . . , London: Simpkin and Marshall (1832) , 122-123.
- 6 Gurney, E. Henry , Reference Handbook for Readers, Students, and Teachers of English History , Boston: Ginn and Company (1890) , 69, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Paget, Gerald , The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1 , Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977) , 89.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immig rants to the American Colonies or the United States , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008) , 47, 52.
- 9 Sweet, Homer De Lois , The Averys of Groton , Syracuse, New York: Rice-Taylor Print. Co. (1894) , 556, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 10 Wikipedia , "Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge" , (accessed 04/30/2011).