Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Sussex
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Harry — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund Burke Roche
- Birth Date:
- 28 Jul 1851
- Birth Location:
- Twyford Abbey, Middlesex, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 Oct 1920
- Death Location:
- Artillery Mansions, Westminster, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Frances Eleanor Work
- Marriage Date:
- 22 Sep 1880
- Marriage Location:
- Christ Church, New York, New York
Edmund Maurice Burke Roche (Ahnentafel No:14 )
Cynthia Burke Roche
3rd Baron Fermoy
James Boothby Burke Roche
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for James Boothby Burke Roche
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 96.
- 2 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 9.
- 3 Kidd, Charles, Debrett Goes to Hollywood, New York: St. Martin's Press (1986), 122.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 202, 578.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 24.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 638.
- 7 Wikipedia, "James Roche, 3rd Baron Fermoy", _3rd_Baron_Fermoy, (accessed 12/27/2012).