Ancestry of Prince
Duke of Sussex
- Grandfather of Harry — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Andrew of Greece and Denmark
- Alice of Battenberg
- Birth Date:
- 10 Jun 1921
- Birth Location:
- Villa Mon Repos, Corfu, Greece
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Nov 1947
- Marriage Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
Charles of Wales (Ahnentafel No:2 )
Anne (Elizabeth Alice Louise) of United Kingdom
Andrew of York
Edward of Wessex
- Duke of Edinburgh
Philip of Edinburgh
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Philip of Edinburgh
- 1 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 131.
- 2 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al., The Ancestry of Catherine Middl eton, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 111.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 4 The Official Website of The British Monarchy, "House of Windsor Family Tree", (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 5 Wikipedia, "Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh", _Duke_of_Edinburgh, (accessed 05/11/2011).