Mary Chapin Carpenter
Singer and Songwriter
- 8th Great-grandfather of Mary Chapin Carpenter — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Jan 1689/1690
- Death Location:
- Suffield, Hartford, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Bliss
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Jul 1659
- Marriage Location:
- Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sarah Scott (Ahnentafel No:583 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Scott
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Springfield, Vol. 1, p. 29, Birth record for daughter Hannah Scott.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 2019, Vol. 91, p. 45.
- 3 Allen, Orrin Peer, Descendants of William Scott of Hatfield, Mass., 1668-1906: And of John Scott of Springfield, Mass., 1659-1906, Palmer, Massachusetts: The Press of C.B. Fiske and Company (1906), 181-182.
- 4 Bliss, Aaron Tyler, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, Vol. 1, Midland, Michigan: Published by the Author (1982), 32.
- 5 Bliss, John Homer, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, From About the Year 1550-1880, Boston, Massachusetts: Printed by the Author (1881), 31.
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 480.