Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice
- 13th Great-grandmother of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard FitzAlan
- Elizabeth de Bohun
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1366
- Birth Location:
- Derbyshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Jul 1425
- Death Location:
- Hoveringham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Goushill
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 18 Aug 1401
- Marriage Location:
Joan Goushill (Ahnentafel No:22455 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth FitzAlan
- 1 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage i s Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 160.
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 815.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 381.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 62.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 308, 314, 328, 336, 353.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 558.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Eight Lines of Descent of John Prescott, Founder of Lancaster, Massachusetts, 1645, Dublin, New Hampshire: (1957), 47.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Elizabeth FitzAlan", (accessed 09/23/2011).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Thomas Stanley, 1st Baron Stanley", _1st_Baron_Stanley, (accessed 12/03/2013).