62nd Governor of Massachusetts
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Endicott Peabody — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- 20 Aug 1805
- Birth Location:
- New York, New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Mar 1859
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- North Burial Ground, Providence, Providence Co., Rhode Island
- Spouse Name:
- Eliza Antoinette Crocker
- Marriage Date:
- 3 Nov 1829
- Marriage Location:
- St. John's Church, Providence, Providence Co., Rhode Island
Helen Bloodgood (Ahnentafel No:11 )
Nathaniel Bloodgood Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Nathaniel Bloodgood Jr.
- 1 Federal Census, NY, New York County, 1850, New York Ward 15 Western Half, Image 194 of 274.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 09/21/2014).
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1911-1915, Vol. 1911/33 Death, p. 306, Death certificate for daughter Helen B. (Bloodgood) Peabody.
- 4 New York, U.S., Marriage Newspaper Extracts, 1801-1880 (Barber Collection), 07 NOV 1829, New York Evening Post, Announcement indicating wedding was 03 NOV 1829.
- 5 Rhode Island Historical Cemeteries Database Index, p. 41120, Cemetery record for Nathaniel Bloodgood.
- 6 Rhode Island Vital Records, 1636-1850 - Town and Church Records, Vol. 7, p. 515, Marriage record for Nathaniel Bloodgood and Antoinette Crocker.
- 7 Rhode Island, U.S., Vital Extracts, 1636-1899, Vol. 16, p. 244, Marriage record for Nathaniel Bloodgood and Eliza Antoinette Crocker.
- 8 The Magazine of History with Notes and Queries: Extra Numbers 41-44, Vol. 11, Tarrytown, New York: William Abbatt (1916), 94+, The Second Generation.
- 9 Crocker, James Russell, Crocker Genealogy, San Diego, California: unknown (1967), 108.
- 10 Endicott, William Crowninshield, The Younger, Memoir of Samuel Endicott with a Genealogy of his Descendants, Boston, Massachusetts: Privately printed (1924), 104.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 637.