27th Governor of New Hampshire
- 14th Great-grandmother of Ichabod Goodwin — 17th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward I, King of England
- Eleanor of Castile
- Birth Date:
- 7 Aug 1282
- Birth Location:
- Rhuddlan Castle, Rhuddlan, Denbighshire, Wales
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 May 1316
- Death Location:
- Quendon, Essex, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Walden Abbey, Essex, England
- Spouse Name:
- Humphrey de Bohun
- Marriage Date:
- 14 Nov 1302
- Marriage Location:
- Westminster, London, England
Eleanor de Bohun
Margaret de Bohun (Ahnentafel No:50627 )
William de Bohun
View famous kin of Elizabeth Plantagenet
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Plantagenet
- 1 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 2 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., ed., Americans Of Royal Descent, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1883), 287.
- 4 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 70.
- 5 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 834.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 62.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 308, 312, 314, 328, 332, 336, 342, 353, 359.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500, 558.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Eight Lines of Descent of John Prescott, Founder of Lancaster, Massachusetts, 1645, Dublin, New Hampshire: (1957), 46.
- 10 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 25.
- 11 Wikipedia, "Elizabeth of Rhuddlan", (accessed 09/23/2011).
- 12 Wilkinson, M. M., Genealogy of Wilkinson and Kindred Families, Shelby, Mississippi: Shelby Book Store, Publishers (1949), 62.