27th Governor of New Hampshire
- 14th Generation — 11th Great-grandmother of Ichabod Goodwin
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert de Waterton
- Joan de Everingham
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 14 Oct 1434 to 14 Apr 1447
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Lionel de Welles
- Marriage Date:
- 15 Aug 1417
- Marriage Location:
- Methley (now Leeds), West Yorkshire, England
- Margaret de Welles
Joan de Waterton's given name is also seen as Cecily.
Joan de Waterton
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joan de Waterton
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 2007, Vol. 161, p. 35.
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Lodge, Rev. Samuel, Scrivelsby, the Home of the Champions: with Some Account of the Marmion and Dymoke Families, London: Elliot Stock (1894), 206, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 263, 267, 282, 342, 344, 356.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 429.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 101.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Lionel de Welles, 6th Baron Welles", (accessed 01/02/2012).