27th Governor of New Hampshire
- 5th Great-grandfather of Ichabod Goodwin — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Wheelwright
- (probable) Katherine Mawer
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1594
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Nov 1679
- Death Location:
- Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Salisbury Colonial Burying Ground, Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Hutchinson
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Wheelwright (Ahnentafel No:92 )
Additional marriages for John Wheelwright
- Marie Storre
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Nov 1621
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Wheelwright
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/21/2017).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Salisbury, Vol. 1, p. 631, Death record for Rev. John Wheelwright.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1994, Vol. 11, p. 203.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, July 1942, Vol. 96, p. 238.
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1920, Vol. 74, pp. 51-53.
- 6 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1914, Vol. 68, p. 77.
- 7 The American Genealogist, 2007, Vol. 82, p. 169.
- 8 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1053.
- 9 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 368.
- 10 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 380.
- 11 Corlis, Augustus W., Old Times: A Magazine Devoted to the Publica and Publication of Documents . . . of N. Yarmouth, ME, Vols. 5-8, Yarmouth, ME: Privately Printed (1881), 720.
- 12 Lapham, William Berry, Bradbury Memorial: Records of Some of the Descendants of Thomas Bradbury of Agamenticus (York) in 1634 and . . ., Portland, Oregon: Brown Thurston (1890), 70.
- 13 Lowell, Mary Chandler, Old Foxcroft, Maine: Traditions and Memories, with Family Records, Concord, NH: Rumford Press (1935), 163.
- 14 Wells-Cushing, Gertrude W., Genealogy of the Wells Family and Families Related, Milwaukee: S.E. Tate and Company, Printers (1903), 159-161.
- 15 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 152.