Agnes de Brus
- 11th Great-grandmother of Agnes de Brus — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Otto I of Saxony
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Henry the Fowler (Ahnentafel No:7622 )
- There is a lot of discrepancies between published genealogies as to the parents of Hedwiga. One theory is that Henry of Franconia (d. ca. 0886) is her father. Another states that Arnulph (d. ca. 899), King of Germany and Emporer, was her father. And a third theory suggests that Louis II "the German", King of East Francia (d. ca. 876) was her father. If any of these are correct, then Hedwiga would be a descendant of Charlemagne.
Hedwiga (Hathui) of Babenberg
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hedwiga (Hathui) of Babenberg
- 1 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650, Lancaster, Mass: (1950), 116-117.
- 2 Wikipedia, "Hedwiga", (accessed 02/20/2010).
- 3 Wikipedia, "Henry of Franconia", (accessed 03/27/2010).
- 4 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 1653.