Founder of Elizabeth Smart Foundation
- 5th Great-grandmother of Elizabeth Smart — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joshua Sawyer
- Thankful -----
- Birth Date:
- 19 Mar 1765
- Birth Location:
- Bolton, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Dec 1819
- Death Location:
- Stafford, Genesee, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Jonathan Holman Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- 12 Mar 1786
- Marriage Location:
- Templeton, Worcester, Massachusetts
James Sawyer Holman (Ahnentafel No:122 )
Some sources state that Zilpah Sawyer died 29 DEC 1810, but the vital records state that the Zilpah who died was the daughter of Jonathan Holman and not the wife.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Zilpah Sawyer
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A056954 and #A100312.
- 2 LDS Pioneer and Handcart Companies, 1847-1856, Record for son James Sawyer Holman.
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Templeton, Vol. 1, p. 119, Marriage record for Jonathan Holman and Zilpah Sawyer.
- 4 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Bolton, Vol. 1, p. 78, Birth record for Zilpah Sawyer.
- 5 Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1830-1848, Membership record for James Sawyer Holman.
- 6 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #89273, Membership application for Ralph Willis Otterstrom.