U.S. Senator from Utah
- 8th Great-grandmother of Orrin Hatch — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Lumpkin
- Tamezin -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1625
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Jun 1709
- Death Location:
- Brewster, Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Mayo
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1645
- Marriage Location:
John Mayo (Ahnentafel No:624 )
Tamezin Lumpkin's given name is also seen as Thomasine, Tamsen and Tamasin.
Additional marriages for Tamezin Lumpkin
- John Sunderland
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1664
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Tamezin Lumpkin
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2008, Vol. 162, p. 215.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2005, Vol. 159, p. 105.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1941, Vol. 95, p. 46.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1853, Vol. 7, p. 236, Abstract of will for father William Lumpkin.
- 5 New England Marriages to 1700, Vol. 2, p. 1020, Marriage record for Samuel Mayo and Thomasine Lumpkin.
- 6 The Mayflower Descendant, 1910, Vol. 12, pp. 139-141, Will and inventory of father William Lumpkin.
- 7 The Mayflower Descendant, 1915, Vol. 17, pp. 99-100, Will of spouse John Sunderland.
- 8 Cutter, William Richard, New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1913), 240.
- 9 Dudley, Dean, History and Genealogy of the Bangs Family in America: With Genealogical Tables and Notes, Wakefield, Massachusetts: A. W. Brownell, Printer (1896), 22.
- 10 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 06, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publisher (1891), 47.
- 11 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 28.
- 12 May, Samuel P., The Descendants of Richard Sares (Sears) of Yarmouth, Mass., 1638-1888, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1890), 53.
- 13 Preston, Belle, Bassett-Preston Ancestors: A History of the Ancestors in America of Marion Bassett Luitweiler . . ., New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co. (1930), 182.